The Watertown Fire Department will continuously strive to meet the changing needs of the community by maintaining a high level of readiness and by focusing on the professional development and training of all our personnel.
The mission of the Watertown Fire Department is to respond to fires, emergency medical incidents, hazardous materials incidents, and rescues on land and water to save lives, property, and the environment.
Duty, Pride, and Service
As members of the Watertown Fire Department, we believe in the following principles.
- The safety of our members and the citizens we serve is paramount.
- We will provide the highest quality of service to all who call upon us.
- We believe in duty, pride, and service.
- We recognize and respect the rights of all we serve.
- We are committed to the preservation of life and property of our citizens.
- We believe that the professional development of our members will lead to improved quality of service.
- We will promote a positive environment that inspires teamwork.